Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Flow



I spent some time today working on some watermedia canvas art, but since my computer is on the fritz, the pic I have included is from one that I did to sell on the Arts De Mer cruise in January. Eventually I titled it "In the Pink" and it was the first one to sell on the ship. I find that I am attracted to flow these days so these little pieces are perfect. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I can post the ones that I did. I plan to take my watermedia to NC next week and play a bit here and there. I haven't sold much artwork because of the time commitment to the teaching, but it is something that I would like to explore more.

1 comment:

jill said...

love this piece! i'm not quite sure why it speaks to me, but it just does. i've even blown it up to full screen size just to study it more. wish i could see something like this in muted blues (hint hint!). thanks for sharing!!