Friday, February 24, 2006

Harlequin Redux


I continue to wonder what fascinates me about Harlequin design over and over, but at least once a month I do some kind of design that incorporates it and I never seem to get tired of working it. This one is the last spread in my altered calendar for February. I had a lot of fun working with the patterns and mylar accents. I wonder if others find themselves returning frequently to a design scheme.....write and let me know so I know I am somehow normal......

4 comments:

Vicki Bridges said...

I had to laugh Nancy, my unmounted harlequin stamp stays out on my table all the time. Never gets neatly put away with the "other stamps".
Love this the Harlequin Redux, great work.

Vicki

Nancy said...

I am glad that it isn't just me, Vicki!!!!!

lindaharre said...

yes, yes and yes! i love circles, checker board patterns! we are all a little weird! ;-)

Nancy said...

Ah, I am feeling better all the time.....but, (cough, cough) I like checkerboard patterns, too.....