Friday, July 27, 2007

Perhaps


This artwork sums up our week. We lost the sale of our house because of Joe, our sex offender that lives on our cul-de-sac. Apparently because he plea bargained and did his 8 week stint in jail and a few weeks in counseling, he can go on with his life while ruining ours. No one can make him leave unless he keeps his yard unkempt. It doesn't matter that he wants to chat/meet/greet underage girls. So we are still moving next week and the house will sit. Sit. Sit. Perhaps it will sell. Perhaps it won't. Perhaps ..............................


On a more positive note, this is a piece ( 6 x 12" canvas) I did for the art auction for charity at Stampaway. I am quite pleased with it. On my regular website there is a duplicate that I did for my bff, Deb....That one is in Tuscan colors that will go with her house. I do love working with stampboard. It is great for home deco.


New email until we move into our house is nancycurry1@gmail.com . No new posts until we are in the apartment!

No comments: