Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Sunkissed Moments


Well, May is here and a lot is in bloom. I am thrilled to say that we are getting our house landscaped today finally. I will, of course, post a picture when it is done. I have really been enjoying getting back into doing some painting so I painted a series of abstract designs for Mother's Day cards that can be found on my site. Having a brush in my hand is one of those tactile experience that I missed while struggling to deal with our relocation. I hope I am coming out of it. Happy Mother's Day.......and many sunkissed moments for all of you.

3 comments:

PatGLex said...

Nancy -- PLEASE bring one or two of these to Stampaway (just to show) and consider making these one of your classes for next year! They are gorgeous. I am enamored of watercolors, just bought a "beginner's book" to try and make some sense of the process, and although your artwork is not traditional "watercolor" per se it's a lovely mix of the abstract and color. Pat G., frequent class attendee.

ncurryartiste said...

Pat...

I am glad you enjoyed seeing them. I'll try to remember to tuck some in. Remind me if you think about it this summer.

Pamela Levingston said...

I know what it like not to be able to create, Glad you are back. And your house will feel better landscaped!

Queen Pam