Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ebony and Ivory



Well, I am still getting back into the swing of things from Stampaway. It was so fun to see many old friends and make some new ones as well. My classes were filled and full of so many eager and talented people. They were a pleasure to teach. I could have done without the hour and fifteen minute delay from the security alarm, though. I am sure they would echo that sentiment but everyone helped out to get the show on the road and were gracious about it. Shopping was fun at the Preview Party, but I was all but spent before that so sitting was a priority for me. I did a lot of product restock and bought a few new images, but my damages were minimal. Tracy and I went to the antique mall again up in Springfield all day on Saturday. Last year I bought old windows. This year it was an antique birdcage. Go figure....... We had a terrific road trip. Enjoy the posted art. These are 12" x 12" canvases so I would categorize them as wall art. I got quick photos of them before they headed off to CA today.

1 comment:

A Note From The Queen said...

Nancy, I LOVE these!!!!