Monday, February 07, 2011

Electrifying


Electrifying can mean so many things. I spent another weekend watching gymnastics and that truly is electrifying especially when you see two "10s" given out. In fourteen years of competition, I have never seen a 10. But electrifying to me is also seeing my nephew Jon's photography. He is a natural and last week during the storm took a wonderful macro video with his camera of a melting snowflake that I found "electrifying" in it's simplicity and rare view. When I went to do my inchie, I chose between "joy" and "memories" to showcase the word. It was a tough choice for me because I do find memories electifying when they just pop into your head out of nowhere...good ones and bad ones alike. But the most electrifying feeling I have felt is pure joy so that won out. Enjoy........

3 comments:

Kris said...

I missed seeing this!! It is a good one :) Great depth.

ncurryartiste said...

Thanks, Kris. I am behind now. Will post this week! I hate being sick.

Paper Bagley said...

This is my first of seeing your work...well done. I go to the comments to see whom has posted or to flickr...glad i took the notion to check out the whole list.