Sunday, December 11, 2011

Through the Looking Glass



Well from watermedia printing to resins.............and nary a "made" or "bought" Christmas card in sight yet. Sigh...... December is always a swamped month with classes due here, there, and everywhere. This weekend was resin weekend. Again, thanks to Nancy's wonderful introduction to resin and the terrific Ice Resin site itself, I am finding my way to incorporate what I like to do into wearable jewelry. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with. Now it's on to more painting....those gingerbread houses await, more class preparation, and cookie making. YUMMY!

Look for my local classes here in January at For Keeps Sake, in Jan or Feb (TBD) at New Art Legacies, and a foray to Cincinnati at Stamp Your Art Out on February 25th.

No comments: