Sunday, April 15, 2012

April Showers

What a strange spring/summer we've had so far in St. Louis. I had a wonderful class in March at Wood Icing in Chesterfield. A great group of ladies enjoyed making abstract water media designs. Mid March brought us baseball sized hail that destroyed our roof, siding, screens, windows, etc. Luckily we have good insurance and everything has been redone except for screens that have been ordered. A good week of my life was spent with banging and more banging. While I was dealing with that, my husband was sitting on a federal murder trial and driving a car out to our daughter in PA. A crazy month filled with twists and turns. We're finally having some showers and cooler weather, but I certainly hope we get the pretty May flowers after all of this. Before then I will be teaching here in St. Louis at For Keeps Sake . Join me for my advanced resist class on Saturday, April 18. Class samples are available in the store and on their site.

No comments: