Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Fever


It's not that we've had a horrible winter, but I am SO SO SO ready for spring. I would not survive in North Dakota, Minnesota, or even Massachusetts where my BFF lives. Their winters are definitely too long and hard fought for me. I think back to my days in Williamsburg when we would have seventy degree days interspersed here and there. As you can tell from my altered book spread above, I am willing it to arrive. It's been a busy month here with my trip east, the debut of my new class, and Sam's spring break and impromptu visit to Cincinnati last week. I've got some irons in the art fire as well, but am not ready to unveil yet. I am quietly excited, though.
Upcoming classes include offerings here in St. Louis at For Keeps Sake (March 23, Tattered and Torn), in Illinois at New Art Legacies in April (Studio Cloth), and a new venue for me, Simply Said, in Cincinnati on June 21-22 (still being finalized.) And, of course, Stampaway which is August 7-10. My class, Tattered and Torn, will be on Friday morning. (Coffee donations are welcome.) Classes will be available for sign up in early April. Below are samples to get you excited.

Who knows what else will hit my radar and then yours in the next upcoming months. Stay tuned.


No comments: