Tuesday, October 12, 2021

The October Muse



  “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”— L. M. Montgomery


I find the changing of this season to be a delight. I am always taken aback by the majesty of the colors when we get them and am hoping this year is the perfect year. We’ll know in a couple of weeks. This year I am especially excited about October because I am gradually reentering my life. Each week I get to do a little more and I’m able to drive now. I’ve been in the studio a couple of times and am waiting for the go ahead to get out of my brace so I can be in there more. 

I’ve been well taken care of by the boys and have been able to produce a fair amount of art. Sales have been brisk the last few weeks, too, and I’m very grateful for that. My art table has been tiny, but mighty. 






Luckily, my wheelhouse is small format  I’ve had a lot of time to play and paint and my subject matter has been varied. 





Today, I am happy to say that this project will be on StencilGirl Talk. I did do it after the surgery in small increments. I hope you’ll go over and check it out!

 


Thanks so much for your support and encouragement. It always means a lot to me.


xoxo

Nancy







No comments: