Tuesday, June 14, 2022

I Must Have Flowers, Always and Always


 

It's a busy week here for me following a busy last two months.  We finally got to go to our trip through Holland and Belgium and managed not to get Covid.  I only took about 300 tulip pictures and 200+ canal views.  I didn't want to forget a thing.  It was a fabulous trip.  On the heels of that trip, we came back to celebrate Sammi's birthday and prepare for guests in late May.  In between,  I fit in a ton of art, getting prints made, my StencilGirl blog post, lots of housecleaning (aka decluttering), and some sniffles that may or may not have been Covid.  Five negative tests but I had all the symptoms. Then, the moment came.....

Because we're going to the chapel
And we're gonna to get married...
 

Now I'm even in a bigger flower mood!!!


    
 
 
 
I am exploring many different flowers with different points of view all this year. Today I am on the ®StencilGirl blog with a different take on florals (and some abstracts) done with alcohol inks and gesso on an interesting substrate.  There is a video that should give you all you need to know.  I will want to explore this further.  

I have a five day long sale going on right now in my store.  Your code for it is JUNESALE (highly original, I know), but if you've already signed up for  my newsletter, you've had a different code mailed to you.  There is a new and now tab on the front page for new prints, but the entire site is on sale.  Quantities are limited so take an early gander if you're intrigued.  

Stay cool this summer.  I'll be back before you know it!!!!

xoxo,
Nancy

No comments: