Thursday, September 29, 2011

Boo!

OK...I've gotten autumn under my belt with pumpkin coffee and a mantel that still love to go by and sigh.  So....this weekend it is Halloween decorating and planning for the month.  In that vein, I played today with my go to image company for Halloween, Rubbermoon. It was a fun project.

How to's:  I covered a canvas with Golden's Titan Buff Fluid Acrylic and then dry brush spotcolored it in a linear motion with quin burnt orange, pyrrole orange, quin nickle azo, and oche.  I took a 2" square clayboard and stamped the image on using Black StazOn.  I then colored the image with the same acrylics and set aside.  While waiting for it to dry, I stamped the sentiment on the background with StazOn and painted a piece of aluminum foil with nickel azo and another piece with black to make a small frame.  A few strands of black fiber and it was ready to be assembled.  I think she is quite festive.......

No comments: