Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer's Over

There has been a long drought here for many reasons. First, Sammi graduated from high school and the summer has been spent preparing for her nest-leaving. We leave to take her to Ursinus College in Pennsylvania on Monday. And yes, I will survive..... I think. We also wanted to spend time with her so we took her to England. What a wonderful week we had in late June-early July. I finally got to step foot onto the Wimbledon grounds, but the Cotswolds stole my heart. It was a trip I'll never forget.

Stampaway was last week in Cincinnati, and I was happy to debut a new class called Painterly Pizazzz. I had 25 enthusiastic students and my wonderful friend, Deb, helping me. I also got to stay at her house and had the best time.

So what am I going to do with the rest of my life now that Jim and I will be pseudo-empty nesters for nine months out of the year? Well, I am going to start teaching again so if you know of a store that would be interested in me, drop me an email. I begin again as of now in November at Stamp Your Art Out in Cincinnati, my old home store. After that, who knows........

I also want to pursue my own art at the same time so you may see some things finally posted from me again.

Happy dog days everyone.....

No comments: