Monday, November 30, 2020

Everything Happens at Once



 It's the last day of November and not only was this a holiday week, it's also a week with small business and cyber sales galore and announcements ....drumroll, please.

 

I'm so excited to announce that I'll be teaching with Creative JumpStart (CJS) 2021 again. This year CJSis celebrating its 10th Anniversary and is bigger than ever! If you're not familiar with CJS, it's a one-of a-kind knock-your-socks-off online workshop hosted by Nathalie Kalbach, designed to kick your creativity into high gear in the New Year. 

Beginning January 1st, each day a new video lesson will go live in the classroom. As this is the special 10th Anniversary edition, CJS includes 45 different mixed media artists and videos will go up through February 14th. Participants get access to 45 downloadable videos from 45 featured artists, called “JumpStarters.”

You'll learn techniques, discover new materials, and connect with other artists and crafters. I am always blown away at the different points of view and styles.  It’s quite an international crowd, too, and that in itself broadens perspective. I've thoroughly enjoyed every year I've participated at any capacity. I alsolove that so many of the participants showcase their own work as they are trying out the techniques.  It's not required, of course, but it does seem to become contagious and the inspiration flows.

Here's a little preview of what you can expect:



With Creative JumpStart 2021 you will get 45 videos - over 8 hours worth of video content. It is just $49 USD if you sign up today until 11:59 pm EST. Yes, it is just $49.00 for today.  Afterwards it will be $59 USD through December 4th, 2020, and $69 USD until December 31st 2020, before it goes to its normal sale price of $89 USD on January 1st 2021. Here's my special link to head on over to Nathalie's site to sign up and learn more: https://nathaliesstudio.com/learn/online-workshops/?wpam_id=61


 
                                                                                                                 You'll be glad you did!!!!!   


 

CJS21 Trailer from Nathalie Kalbach on Vimeo.

MORE NEWS....MORE NEWS... MORE NEWS

I launched my yearly sale to thank all of my collectors, supporters, enthusiasts and friends near and far on Saturday and it runs until Friday.  This year I have a huge collection of pandemic originals and new prints joining my Bird Brains series, watercolors, and alcohol ink in different genres. I loaded videos showing my new and returning work on YouTube here: 

The sale itself is taking place over on my Facebook business page and below are the direct links to the two sale albums.  Something new this year is the extra sale I'm offering to you with additional % discounts for multiple print purchases.  Everyone needs something fabulous during this long roller coaster we've been on this year.  Just comment sold and I'll find you with the shipping details. If the print you like is sold out, comment that you'd like to be on the waiting list for one when I print again in December.  You will still get the sale price.  Below is a mini sneak peek of some new prints.  Merry Merry!!

                                PRINTS SALE                                      ORIGINALS SALE

Portals



Come Together


Bayou




I also have a large wall at the Green Door Gallery's Stars and Wonders exhibition for one more month. The work is all Citra-based mixed media and I had a blast during partial lockdown pushing the envelope and really seeing what else I could do with the organic process.  The gallery will ship so if you want to see the originals that are in the show and get more info, check out this photo and close up video.  Message me for any details. 

MORE NEWS..... MORE NEWS.....MORE NEWS

                                   

StencilGirl is having a whale of a sale.  Head on over and get in on the freebies and unbelievable sale prices

FINAL TIDBITS ........................  FINAL TIDBITS

 PANDEMIC PUPPY ALERT:  If you haven't already met him, this is Waffle.  He joined big bros, Angus and Tucker on August 10th.  Yes, we now have three standard poodles.  Insanity. Chaos.  Mayhem.  And much love.  Healthwise, currently all my doctors think I am cancer free.  I will continue on my regimen for as long as they tell me to.  The side effects are off putting, but I am grateful that I feel the most normal in my studio.  The family is doing well and staying as safe as we can during this endless roller coaster of a pandemic.  It has been wonderful having the Sams here with us, although I don't think Jim and I are exactly rousing company sometime.  I imagine it's been a tough year for all who will read this. I wish all of you a more peaceful, normalized life as we head towards a vaccine in 2021.  

xoxo,  Nancy


 


No comments: