Thursday, May 11, 2023

The Scenic Route

 

Happy May!

It's a whirlwind in the Curry household as we count down the last month until our daughter's wedding in Bermuda, but I am taking a breather to share with you my latest stencils from StencilGirl.  The three releases are part of a collection I am calling The Scenic Route and all three stencils have been recreated from my original watercolor paintings.   Floral Carpet, Sojourn, and Solitary Tree  showcase particular moments in time that stay in my memoy from the last decade.  Along with some inspiration projects on how to use these stencils, I also included the original painting in the sample area. Join me directly here or  as I introduce the series and entertain you with a watercolor video tutorial.  It's always a pleasure designing for StencilGirl and I very much appreciate the opportunities to share my story through my art. 

  Solitary Tree         
Sojourn

                      
Floral Carpet

 

I've been very lax during the last couple of years keeping up with this blog.  I promise I am still enjoying my studio practice and do a much better job posting my art on Instagram.  My store is now on my website here. To keep up to date with new releases, go here for my low volume newsletter. 

I'll check in once again after our wedding extravanganza. 

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers, mentors, and nurturers.


xoxo

Nancy


No comments: